The Force Discourse: Empire’s End
On this episode of the Force Discourse Carl and Jeremy discuss and analyze Chuck Windig’s final novel in the Aftermath series, Empire’s End.
In their discussion they discuss/ask:
- The Emperor’s view of Vader as a failure.
- The political climate after The Return of the Jedi
- If Sinjir is the star of the trilogy?
- Is Gallius Rax a good villain?
- Snokes pursuit of Ben Solo.
- The interlude chapters and their impact on the wider Star Wars landscape
Finally the guys take a look at the Battle of Jakku and the flight of the Imperial remnant to the Unknown Regions.
So Let’s GO!!!!