The Force Discourse: Thrawn
In their discussion they discuss/ask:
- What worked and didn’t.
- The political climate of the Empire and why Thrawn has trouble navigating it.
- Is Governor Pryce’s story compelling and does it work?
- Is Thrawn really evil/bad?
- What really lies beyond the Outer Rim?
- Does the novel meet our expectations and what might come next for Thrawn?
Finally, Carl and Jeremy discuss where the novel ranks among the Canon stories and what will be coming next on The Force Discourse.
So Let’s GO!!!!