The Force Discourse: Rogue One Primer – Part 1
On part one of this two-part episode of The Force Discourse, Jeremy sits down with Carl to discuss Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel.
Carl and Jeremy discuss:
- What worked and didn’t in the novel
- What, in our world makes a great scientist and is Galan Erso one?
- The rivalry between Krennic and Tarkin and why it is one of the best parts of the novel.
- Kyber Crystals and their impact on the lore of Star Wars
- The gaps that Catalyst fills in Star Wars history and how it helps flesh out the saga we love.
- The influence that Jyn (as a young child) has over the other characters.
- What are our favorite things about Catalyst?
Follow us on Twitter @UnmistakablySW
Check us out online: Unmistakably Star Wars
Have requests about what to hear next on The Force Discourse? Email us: email@example.com
So buckle up!